Even with high services standards and products from top brands, your equipment can’t be expected to perform with perfection at all times. When something goes wrong, our repair services will help to provide the answers and solutions to your problems.
- Flat $150 Repair Evaluation Rate on most equipment
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts
- ISO 17025 Accredited Metrology Lab for applications that require calibration prior to installation or use
- 90 Days Warranty
Contact us for an Repair Order Authorization Return (ROAR) number, then issue a purchase order or pay with credit card, and send us the product. Be sure to specify your preferred return method (UPS, FedEx, DHL).
Terms & Conditions:
- Replacements for missing parts, components and accessories are not included in the prices.
- Upon Initial Repair Evaluation, our technician will determine if ANY Additional Parts are needed, and we will contact you for approval PRIOR to any work being done.
- In the event we are able to repair an instrument our flat rate will be charged plus any additional Parts, Taxes and Freight with prior approval.
- The Flat Rate repair policy applies only to instruments we feel are in repairable condition.
- Warranty for repairs is 3
Please contact us today for more information on our services.